About Me

I have commitment issues!

Monday, November 10, 2008

7 Days Later...

I've been missing for seven days and a lot has happened in my life; a lot of you are also going through similar things. All I can say right now is that I'm glad I have you in my life.
To sum up a little of this week I have pictures from my phone (of course).
Target is where it all starts.
I took my friends to the bank with me (long story) and we ended up playing. They didn't know what was going through my head at the time but they helped me so much. I love how grungy they look haha.

This week should be somewhat busy so I'm going to try my best and update.

2 comments:

ACollegeStudent said...

Pictures!

I wish I took pictures. I have a decent camera phone but I always feel awkward when I pull it out to take pictures. I'd feel awkward if it was a regular camera too. My solution is to just leave the camera taking to other people.

Do you ever feel awkward like that, say, when you were taking a random picture of that Target?

Bravo for being a picture taker!

D* said...

Tar-jhay.. Lol...! Hope you liked your award lovely..!! And I just wanna thank you for all your boy thoughts.. It helped alot..! You were telling me un-biased things I needed to hear. I'm in a much better state of mind at the moment.. Thank goodness. Hope you've been well dear. A juicy love triangle hey..? You must tell me all about it..! x

"You are Fabulous" award

"You are Fabulous" award
I got this fabulous award from D*. Click the trophy to check her out!