About Me

I have commitment issues!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Everything is Reversed?

For Halloween I decided to be Ashley Todd. All it took was some eyeshadow, a red sharpie, a few minutes to perfect a drugged dear in headlights look, and a six foot gorilla. No Joke.

This is Ashley. If you aren't familiar with her or her story , I will sum it up really quick.
Basically, she said that a man beat her up and carved a "B" on her face after seeing her McCain bumper sticker. Only.. the "B" was backwards..

For the full story you can click HERE.



Dressing as her was a good conversation strater, haha. Hope you all had a fun Halloween. It sure did rain a lot here in California and it hasen't stopped.

3 comments:

D* said...

Lol why a backwards B hey?? Maybe her meant to draw a bum. Hehehe

Psych Major said...

Nice! Love your name by the way, my daughter has the same one! :) Elissa's are awesome! Dig your blog and your pictures, very nice!

Beave said...

That is great! That is probably the most clever costume I've seen.

"You are Fabulous" award

"You are Fabulous" award
I got this fabulous award from D*. Click the trophy to check her out!